How to Prepare Yummy Momma's never get sick again tea

Momma's never get sick again tea. Great recipe for Momma's never get sick again tea. Momma's never get sick again tea boiling water • organic peppermint tea bags • grated organic ginger • organic lemon juice • or more manuka honey Deanna Giuliani I am still battling but you know moms never get to take a sick day sooooooooo I am not letting my self heal. I will save this for future colds because flu season has just begun and although we usually do not get sick.

Momma's never get sick again tea Momma's never get sick again tea boiling water • organic peppermint tea bags • grated organic ginger • organic lemon juice • or more manuka honey Deanna Giuliani Momma's never get sick again tea boiling water • organic peppermint tea bags • grated organic ginger • organic lemon juice • or more manuka honey Deanna Giuliani Traditionally, people will drink a hot toddy when they are feeling unwell because the honey in it soothes sore throats and the alcohol helps them sleep. While the hot TheraFlu tea can put people to sleep, it is not as s. I climb out of bed with the idea to start the day with hot tea and meds, get the kids off to school, and proceed to rest all day in preparation for the evening. You can have Momma's never get sick again tea using 0 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of Momma's never get sick again tea

I am blessed to work from home, so this is a plan that could pan out. Mind you, I NEVER take sick days. Even when I was pregnant, I didn't miss work. When Mom Gets Sick It was bound to happen..

Momma's never get sick again tea step by step

  1. Put tea bags and ginger in cup and pour boiling water over them.
  2. Let the hot water sit for 5 minutes to get all of the flavors out of tea bags and ginger (you may want to wait longer to bring it to a drinkable temperature).
  3. Add lemon juice and last of all the manuka honey (never add the manuka honey right away as the boiling water will diminish the healthy side effect).
  4. Drink every day especially during cold and flu season and you'll be amazed! No more colds, no more flus, no more allergies, and its safe for kids over a year old, without the chemicals of over the counter medications. I've been drinking this mixture for nearly 2 year's without so much as a sniffle!.

I never even came close to my allotment of sick days, but I was always a little nervous when I was called into the principal's office (and I was, more often that I like to admit) to discuss why I needed to take sick days, given a full breakdown of how many times I had gotten sick,. Moms (and Dads) Don't Get Sick Days. Cold and flu viruses are spreading like wildfire this year. We have record breaking low temperatures and snow and ice in the south. Here there's no snow or ice, just howling winds and freezing temperatures.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel